DB2 Database Comparison and Synchronization Software Overview
DTM Schema Comparer was designed to compare DB2 database structures. It supports comparison and synchronization process for tables, columns, views, indexes, triggers,
primary and foreign keys, comments, stored procedures, check constraints, etc. It supports GUI and command line modes and compatible with schedulers.
The product shows the result of the database schemas comparison as two trees with synchronous navigation. The program uses red, green and yellow colors to sign
different, orphaned and equal objects.
An important feature of DTM Schema Comparer is multivendor environment support: users can compare two DB2 databases as well as check DB2 structure with
Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL schema.
Key Schema Comparer Features
- Visual and command line comparison or synchronization process that compatible with batch files and schedulers.
- It can compare or synchronize whole schema or selected part of.
- DTM Schema Comparer supports unified database interfaces: ODBC, IDAPI and OLE DB.
- The tool can create synchronization script without actual synchronization.
- The comparer has built-in text confrontation tool and allows the user to replace it by the external one.
- DTM Schema Comparer is a true Win32 application that supports Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows 8(desktop), Server 2003/2008/2012.
x64 version of the tool is available for registered users.
Why the software is suitable for DB2
- DB2 specific data types recognition.
- It offers rich reporting tools for comparison results.
- It has built-in comparison tool for the text of the complex DB2 schema objects: procedures, triggers, etc.
- Built-in templates for IBM DB2 SQL dialect.