The General Report contains common information about database tables and contains two blocks for each table: table properties and columns information.
The first block shows:
- Table name wit owner or schema name, if necessary
- Number of columns (fields)
- Number of data rows
- All rows total data size and table share
- Actual data size of the table row: minimal, average and maximal
The second block shows the following information for each column:
- Column name
- Data type and length, if applicable
- Actual data size
- Minimal, average and maximal values for numeric, date and time columns
- Number and % of NULL values, if applicable
The user allowed to configure the general report with related settings page.