Database Analytical Software Overview
DTM Database Content Analyzer is an analytical tool for data values stored in a database. It creates a few HTML reports for various aspects of data. There are:
- General report (sample)
contains basic information about selected tables and columns: number of rows, row and table sizes, etc. This report provides user with quick data overview.
- Database size report (sample)
calculates sizes of each stored data including large objects. It is quick way to find "fat" tables.
- Value frequency report (sample)
finds most frequent values for each selected column and table.
- Extended statistics report (sample)
contains detailed information about numeric columns with metrics like median, geometric mean, skewness or variance.
- Cluster finer scans data for compact value group. It is a good way to understand value groups distribution.
- Anomaly finder scans data for unexpected values. In most cases it can identify wrong or incorrect data values.
Download free demo version
- Six predefined reports for most important aspects of stored data.
- All HTML reports are printable. There are no unnecessary values, texts or design elements.
- The user allowed to customize each report with Settings window.
- DTM Database Content Analyzer is a software that supports Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows 8/10 (desktop), Server 2003/2008/2012.
Why DTM Database Content Analyzer
- The analyzer is database independent. It can work with SQL Server as well as with Oracle database or Microsoft Access file.
- Rich report customization facilities with CSS and custom HTML document prologue.
- More than 30 settings enables the user to tune the reporting process and software behavior.