DTM Database Content Analyzer Online Help is an analytic tool for database content investigations. It creates reports with statistics about database content.
There are reports:
- General report. It contains general statistical information about the database like a number of rows per table, table size, minimum or maximum row value, a number of unique values, etc.
- Size Report. It calculates the size of each table and total database size and sort tables from biggest to smallest.
- Value frequency report. The report shows statistics for each non-BLOB value frequency.
- Extended statistics report. It collects extended statistics for numeric values: means, median, variance, standard deviation, skewness, etc.
- Cluster Finder. The report finds compact value groups for numeric and date/time columns.
- Anomaly Data Finder. It scans database columns for unexpected values.