If you have some question or unusual problem feel free to contact the DTM Query Reporter technical support at
When you contact technical support, you should be prepared to provide the following information:
- DTM Query Reporter version (you can find this information from About menu item of Help menu).
- Type and version of the ODBC or IDAPI driver or OLE DB provider.
- DBMS version and operating system version (including service pack version, if applicable).
- DTM Query Reporter Log file.
- A description of what you do before the problem occurs.
- Error messages you see when the problem occurs.
- Your name, company name and how to contact you.
See Also: log file