This tab allows you to tune output modes and options. There are three output modes now:
- Save all documents to disk files, one per file*.
- Write output to the standard stream. It is most suitable for console mode and redirection by '>'.
- Call external user defined executable for each generated file.
* - "Single File" mode stores all documents to one output file sequentially.
The most important output options are:
- A number of files to be generated.
- Output folder. There is a location where the program will create XML documents.
- File prefix. The program will add this string before each file name. $DATE$ and $TIME$ macros allowed.
- Command line for third output mode.