The program executes the action if defined condition is true.
There are five condition types:
- Unconditional. Defined action will be executed in any case.
- Execute action if SQL statement executed successfully
- Execute action if connection or execution failed
- Results set size based condition. Action will be executed if number of rows in the results set correspond to arithmetic condition like
"number of rows >= 5"
- Value based condition. Action will be executed if first values of the first result's row correspond to arithmetic condition (=, >, <, etc).
- Check execution time condition. Action will be executed if check execution time correspond to arithmetic condition.