Database Schema Comparison and Synchronization Tool Overview
The comparison and synchronization process deals with tables, columns, views, indexes, triggers, primary and foreign keys, comments and stored procedures.
The visual representation of database schemas as a tree makes the comparison process more comfortable.
The built-in SQL text comparison tool allows users to view two scripts with
differences displayed in a comfortable way. The synchronous navigation through the schemas tree enables the user to easily compare items in as detailed way as you need.
Key Software Features
- Visual comparison process with tree-view schema presentation.
- Synchronization algorithm optimized for large scale schemas.
- Internal database objects text comparison tool.
- Synchronous schemas navigation helps to analyze results more intuitive.
- All popular databases and desktop formats support. You can compare schema of Microsoft SQL Server database with
Oracle database as well as DB2 database structure with Microsoft Access file.
DTM Schema Comparer supports unified database interfaces (ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB) and native Oracle Call Interface.
- DTM Schema Comparer is a software that supports Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows 8/10 (desktop), Server 2003/2008/2012.
x64 version of the tool is available for registered users.
Why DTM Schema Comparer
- External diff tools support for object text analyze.
- Console mode for scheduled comparison or synchronization operations.
- Enhanced synchronization script viewer with export operations and partial execution.
- Project wizard helps the user to compare or synchronize metadata by a few clicks.
- Partial schema synchronization modes: create only, drop only, etc.
- HTML comparison report with 3 levels of information presentation [sample report].