The general settings page contains default task properties i.e. properties of new task:
- A number of iterations. If the task created with "by task properties" option, this value defines a number of executions of the task script.
- A number of threads. It is a number of concurrent virtual users defined by this task script.
- Iteration interval between N and M. The program will add fixed (N equals M) or random (N<M) interval between script executions.
- Number of rows to be fetched
- Thread of the task priority (normal, low or high).
- Initial delay. The delay before the first iteration.
- The maximum size of a large object to be fetched.