This tab helps the user to specify additional properties of the task.
- A number of iterations to be performed before the task is executed. Important: this
option works with "by task property" execution mode only.
- Task priority - normal, high or low.
- The delay between iterations during the task execution. The user can specify minimum and maximum interval size.
The program uses exact interval size in case right border not specified or <= than the left border.
- The delay between SQL statement execution (for tasks that contain more than one SQL statements). The user can specify minimum and maximum interval size.
- The program can add a delay between the first SQL statements execution for the script mentioned above.
Please set up "Initial statement delay" value (0 by default) for this purpose.
- Fetch all obtained records into the result set or only the specified number of the first ones.
This option makes sense only for tasks that produce a result set.
- Output information for the task. The program will create data file "Task_#_Thread_#.txt"
with fetched data if this option is switched on and the user provide correct output folder.
The file format is tab-delimited without column header.
- Group number (Professional and Enterprise versions only)