DTM Data Modeler Revision History Archive
- Predefined data types support for MSSQL, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL, Interbase/Firebird and MySQL
- Text model annotations
- New model presentation modes: show PK only and show titles only.
- Areas support enhancements.
- Model areas support was added.
- Better support for compound primary keys migration.
- User Defined Data Types support.
- Background color customization for tables.
- New templates for SQL generation.
- User interface changes: new scale and view toolbar, entity window changes, etc.
- Copy/export model's image feature
- Object tree enhancement: fields
- Important SQL generator fixes
- New model options and properties
- Copy entity/table feature
- Object Browser Tree
- Views and Stored procedures are supported
- New generation modes: new only, recreate and altering
- New relationship properties are added
- Few user interface improvements
- Reverse Engineering options dialog