DTM Data Editor for Oracle databases
Oracle is one of the most popular database system. Unfortunately it has no built-in tool for comfortable data modifications. The user have to write complete
SQL statement (INSERT, UPDATE or DELETE) even to modify single value. DTM Data Editor is a form-based editor that supports native Oracle Call Interface.
Also, it can work with other database systems and desktop files. To modify database the program automatically creates mentioned SQL statements. The user
allowed to run them directly or save for future use.
Download free demo version
Key DTM Data Editor Features
- The user can work with a few Oracle databases at once. In other words he or she have common workplace for a few connections.
- This workplace supports Oracle connections as well as other database systems like Sybase, MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- The connection to desktop formats (MS Access, Paradox, DBF and Excel) can also be includes in the same workplace with one click connection switching.
- It allows to save and share settings and view options.
- Object and data search, filtering and sorting features help users to customize data view for comfortable work.
- DTM Data Editor recognizes and uses Oracle-specific data types like LONG RAW, NVARCHAR2 (Unicode version of the editor), BFILE, etc.
- DTM Data Editor is a true Win32 application that supports Windows Vista/7, Windows 8/10(desktop) and Server 2003 or newer.
Why DTM Data Editor is suitable for Oracle developers and users?
- It provides users with native (OCI) database connections.
- DTM Data Editor resolves master-detail relationships for data presentation, understanding and modifications.
- The user can select preferred external data editor or BLOB viewer with "format recognition" facility.
- The software is integrated with DTM soft's tools for once-click database access: DTM Data Generator, DTM Data Comparer, etc.