How to use DTM SQL editor with IBM Informix
DTM SQL editor is an integrated utility designed for IBM DB2 users who operates with a few SQL scripts at once.
The script editor, schema navigation and management tools, reporting tools for database metadata and row sets and builder for SQL statements make the tool
comfortable everyday operations with Informix. However, an advantage of DTM SQL editor is heterogeneous environment support. It is suitable if the user works
with Informix and another database like Interbase,PostgreSQL or SQLite at once.
i.e. the tool provides the workplace with multiple connections to different data systems.
Download free demo version right now!
- The tool supports all common database interfaces (ODBC, IDAPI and OLE DB) and provides users with detailed information about the data source.
- It has tree-view for database schema navigation and property window for schema objects.
- It has data grid view for SQL statement or scripts execution results with multiple resultset support.
- The one-click export ability for most popular formats: plain text file, HTML page, XML document and Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- Useful history feature for SQL files and executed statements and scripts.
- Script editor syntax highlighting, multilevel Undo/Redo features, plug-ins support, and search/replace tools, bookmarks and macros.
- The results of the execution can be saved to file (.sql) as a set of SQL statements (INSERT).
Why is DTM SQL editor suitable for Informix users?
- Extended support for system-specific data types and database schema objects
- SQL Library is a fast way to reuse SQL scripts, statements, clauses, etc.
- The customizable user interface makes the work more productive: comment/uncomment ability, bookmarks, etc.
- Built-in database metadata tools: schema navigation, export, snapshot operations, object search.
- Script editor makes the work with script easy and comfortable: block operations, drag-n-drop features.
- Set of plug-ins for third party tools and system utilities integration.