DTM SQL editor for Oracle Users
DTM SQL editor is a set of tools for Oracle users. It includes: script editor with multilevel undo/redo and plug-ins support, schema management tools, reporting tools and statement builder.
To access Oracle databases it uses native Oracle Call Interface or unified API like ODBC or OLE DB. The important feature of DTM SQL editor is multivendor environment support.
The user allowed working with Oracle and another database like DB2 or MySQL from the single workplace. Of course, the user allowed to run same SQL statement or script (if applicable)
against a few databases: he or she should just select the connection in the tree.
Download free demo version right now!
- Script editor with customizable syntax highlighting, multilevel Undo/Redo features, plug-ins support, and search/replace tools.
- Supports Oracle Call Interface as well as ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB data source connection with detailed database information.
- Provides a view of the database schema and results of the query execution.
- "One-click" access to the file history and the history of the scripts already executed.
- The editor supports predefined and user defined macros for entering frequently used fragments automation.
- Built-in data export tools for plain text, HTML page, XML document and Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. Also, the user can save query results as SQL script.
- Step-by-step SQL statement builder is the fast way to build complex statements visually without submersing into SQL.
Why is DTM SQL editor suitable for Oracle database?
- Native support for Oracle connections OCI)
- Custom support for Oracle-specific data types: NCLOB, NVARCHAR2, LONG RAW, RAW, etc.
- Easy to use customizable interface makes the work comfortable and productive.
- Built-in database schema tools: browser, export, snapshots, object search.
- SQL editor makes the work with script easy and comfortable: block operations, drag-n-drop features.
- SQL Library helps to organize team's most useful SQL scripts.
- Multiple resultsets and complex scripts support, built-in SQL parser
- Entity-relationships (ER) model viewer with export feature
- Microsoft VSS integration and other version control systems via plug-ins support.