Compare and Synchronize Oracle Databases
DTM Schema Comparer was designed to compare database structures. It supports tables, columns, views, indexes, triggers, primary and foreign keys, comments, stored procedures
check constraints, etc. The key product feature is visual presentation of database schemas as a tree with synchronous navigation. The program uses color schema for
comparison results show. Also, an important feature is multivendor environment support: the user is enabled to compare two Oracle databases as well as compare Oracle metadata with
DB2 or Sybase one.
Key Schema Comparer Features
- Visual and command line (unattended) comparison or synchronization process.
- Optimized for large scale schemas.
- The database schemas can be compared by schedule in automated manner
- DTM Schema Comparer supports Oracle Call Interface and all common database interfaces: ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB.
- DTM Schema Comparer is a true Win32 application that supports Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows 8/10 (desktop), Server 2003/2008/2012.
x64 version of the tool is available for registered users.
Why DTM Schema Comparer is suitable for Oracle users
- Native Oracle Call Interface (OCI) support.
- Oracle specific data types recognition.
- Built-in templates for Oracle SQL dialect.