The Rule Wizard helps you to switch to one of the most useful product features and prepare ready-to-use project by a few clicks only. It allows you to:
- Create a data generation rule for the single table automatically.
The program will create a data rule with default settings, foreign keys will be resolved automatically
- Create a data generation rules for the selected tables automatically. The program will create a set
of rules with default settings. It will determine best order of the rules in the project and
foreign keys will be resolved automatically
- Create a data scramble rule for a single table
- Create a set of data scramble rules for a specified tables
- Create a data rule for a single table manually. "Data rule" form will be opened
- Create a set of the test tables. "Tables rule" form will be opened
- Create a set of the database objects. "Objects rule" form will be opened
- Add optional clear rule to the project generated by wizard
- Remove all rules from the current project
Also, it offers test data by example function. If you already have some data in the database (the same or another one) the wizard analyzes them for best rules creation: patterns, value ranges, etc.
See also: tables selection page.