Compare or Synchronize Structures of Informix Databases
DTM Schema Comparer was designed to compare and synchronize Informix database structures or schemas. It can compare such database objects as
database tables, columns, views, indexes, triggers, primary and foreign keys, comments, stored procedures, check constraints, etc.
The tool offers two-step solution: create comparison project in visual mode once the user allowed to compare schemas by the schedule in command-line mode.
Also, it is software that suitable for multivendor cases: the user is enabled to compare two Informix databases as well as compare Informix schema definition with
IBM DB2 or Microsoft SQL Server schema. The most popular desktop databases are supported as well.
Key Comparer Features
- Fast and easy to use.
- Customizable: more than 25 settings to tune the process.
- The database schemas can be compared by the schedule in an automated manner.
- Built-in or external SQL text comparison tool support.
- Useful HTML report.
- DTM Schema Comparer supports unified database interfaces: ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB.
- DTM Schema Comparer is a true Win32 application that supports Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows 8(desktop), Server 2003/2008/2012.
x64 version of the software product is available for registered users.
Why DTM Schema Comparer?
- Informix specific data types recognition.
- Schema object filtering (exclude and include options).
- Direct integration with DTM Data Comparer.
- With or without database owner name comparison modes.