Compare MySQL Database Schemas
DTM Schema Comparer was designed for MySQL databases structure comparison and synchronization. It is suitable for tables, fields/columns, views, indexes, triggers, primary and foreign keys,
comments, stored procedures, constraints, etc. The software was created for the heterogeneous environment: the user is enabled to compare or synchronize MySQL
databases as well as compare MySQL schema with MS SQL Server or Sybase schema.
The comparison tool has two modes: GUI and command line. The second one is compatible with schedulers and batch execution
Key Comparer Features
- GUI and console modes for automation.
- More than 25 settings to tune the process.
- Built-in or external object's text comparison tool.
- DTM Schema Comparer supports unified database interfaces: ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB.
- DTM Schema Comparer is a true Win32 application that supports Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows 8(desktop), Server 2003/2008/2012.
x64 version of the software product is available for registered users.
Why DTM Schema Comparer is suitable for MySQL schemas comparison?
- MySQL-specific data types recognition: tinyint unsigned, bigint unsigned, integer unsigned, mediumint, mediumint unsigned, etc
- Schema object and owner/schema filtering (exclude and include options).
- Direct integration with DTM Data Comparer.