What differences between the demo and full versions of DTM Data Generator?
- Demo version allows the user to generate not more than 50 rows per single table (objects, tables, etc).
- Demo version disallows the user to create more than 15 rules per project (except rule wizard output).
- Demo version disallows the user to create more than 5 tables or another database objects per "table" or "object" rule.
- Data Model (ER) viewer partially replaces column names to DEMO string.
- SQL console partially replaces result values to DEMO string.
There are no other demo limitations or restrictions except nag-screen at the program shutdown.