Database Stress Testing Software General Information
DTM DB Stress is a software for database stress testing.
It is handy tool for DBA, database developers, performance analysts
and QA staff how need to analyze or tune database or database application performance.
The key product's function is emulation volume client (also known as virtual user) activities: query execution or/and transaction processing.
The stress test software allows the user to emulate end-user activities like data manual
input or modification as well as volume operations like data loading. Powerful reporting tools provide comprehensive
information about performance, bottle necks, used server resources, execution plans, etc.
Download free demo version right now
Key Features and Benefits
- The software was designed for multivendor environment. The user can operate with IBM DB2 database as well as with
Oracle or MySQL database application. DTM DB Stress supports unified database interfaces (ODBC, OLE DB, IDAPI) and Oracle Call Interface.
- Detailed and customizable reporting: HTML [sample] or
MS Excel-compatible text [sample].
- Built-in test data generator for load testing and to add fortuity to emulated client behavior.
- Report comparison tool helps to compare execution results before and after optimization step for SQL statement/script, database or even server.
- DTM DB Stress is a software that
supports Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows 8/10 (desktop), Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012. x64 edition is available upon request for registered users.
Why DTM DB Stress
- Five built-in task execution methods and three modes, dozens
of options and task properties helps the user
to customize stress testing process.
- The Value File allows the user to emulate variations in the end-user activity.
- Command line support and console mode enable to automate stress testing process or run this process by schedule.
- Performance Counters module creates report based on local and/or remote system counters.
- Runtime license helps teams to save a lot of money.
- Show plan for Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle feature
includes SQL statement execution plan to HTML report.